This year we organized our video competition "In the footstep of Jewish memories" for the sixth time, and it was the second year that students of the Visegrád countries could compete together. We received more than 30 videos from the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia, whih were evaluated by an international jury. The videos were so great that in each category, shared prizes were awarded.
The results were announced during our annual final event in Budapest. The videos can be viewed on Centropa's Boder Jumping page.
The results are the following:
Special prize winners:
- Ócsai Bólyai János Gimnázium (Ócsa, Hungary)
- Zespół Szkół Ekonomicznych w Kaliszu, im. gen. M. Smorawińskiego (Kalisz, Poland)
- Szkoła Podstawowa nr 2 im. Jana Pawła II (Chorzów, Poland)
Winners of the primary school category
- Szkoła Podstawowa nr 10 im. M. Konopnickiej (Kalisz, Poland)
- Niepubliczna Szkoła Podstawowa w Kamieńskich Młynach (Kamieńskie Młyny, Poland)
- II Niepubliczne Gimnazjum (Kamieńskie Mlyny, Poland)
- II. Rákóczi Ferenc Gimnázium (Budapest, Hungary)
Winners of the secondary and high school category
- Gymnázium Jana Nerudy (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Zespół Szkół Ekonomicznych im. gen. M. Smorawińskiego, Zespół Szkół Techniczno-Elektronicznych (Kalisz, Poland)
- I Liceum Ogólnokształcące im. T. Kościuszki (Dąbrowa Górnicza, Poland)
- II Liceum Ogolnoksztlacace Imienia Emilii Plateri Sosnavcu (Sosnowiec, Poland)
We congratulate to every student and teacher who took part in the competition and created awesome videos for us!