On May 3rd, our Café Centropa Vienna members visited Eisenstadt, a small town with a rich Jewish history. The first stop was the old Jewish cemetery that was used between 1679 and 1875. After that, we visited the Jewish Museum itself and the small synagogue that is placed inside of the museum. Special thanks to Johannes Reiss, the director of the museum, who was very kind to us and guided our group. We closed the trip with a lunch together.