Clean and cut up the fruit. Pour over boiling water and cook until soft. Add Cinnamon and sugar as required. Serve as a sweet course.
- 600 g prunes
- 400 g dried apple rings
- 200 g dried pears
- 200 g grapes
- cinnamon and sugar to taste
Wondering what to serve for Shavuous, besides Blintzes? Would you like to have an elegant Vegetarian main course? Do you want to offer something impressive to your guests without breaking your budget? Need a dinner to be memorable, but have little time to cook? These noodles will solve all your problems.
- 4 eggplants [(about 2 lb./1kg.) will make
about 1 lb. 6 oz./650 gr. Of Aubergine Caviar]
- 1 oz./30 gr. Onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 fluid oz./30 ml. vegetable oil
- 2 fluid oz./60 ml. vinegar
Preheat the broiler.